Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dang It!

The day before Christmas Eve I went to a local Mexican Grocery that carries novenas and 7 day candles of many types, not just saint candles. They were on sale for 99 cents. I only had 4 bucks on me so I could only buy 3 of them. Tuesday I went back thinking I was going to stock up on a lot but found out the sale was over. I still bought 3 more but kept thinking that I could have gotten like 6 for that price. LOL I ended up with a couple of the 7-colored Lucky Flame/Money Drawing candles (My favorite Hoodoo candle!), a Peaceful Home candle, a purple 7 day candle, and a couple of saint novenas. At only $1.99-$2.99 a piece they were still a bargain compared to purchasing them online or at occult shops.

Oh, and remember the tip that if you are needing just a plain color 7 day candle that you can always purchase a saint novena candle in the color you need and simply remove the label by soaking the candle in water overnight. You could also soak it in hot water for a few minutes to remove the label but you have to be careful as this will usually start to melt the wax as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment