Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How To Get Bible Works


Just in my talking with practitioners online I've become amazed by how so many of them are dependent on books that other people have written concerning Bible works, the use of the Psalms, etc. I think the books are great but they are not needed. Practitioners can get all the works they need from the bible by merely reading it themselves. This blog will help new practitioners to understand how they can get the works for themselves.

How To Get Bible Works

Items Needed:

Bible
Notebook
Highlight Markers
Pencils/Pens

1.) Get a bible. It doesn't have to be expensive. You can get them at most dollar stores. Most practitioners prefer the KJV (King James Version)

2.) Pray and ask God to open your eyes and reveal the works. You can also meditate to get into the proper mood.

3.) Start reading the Bible regularly. Start with like a chapter a day.

4.) When a working is revealed to you, write down the chapter and verse in your notebook as well as what it is for. If you prefer, you can also highlight the verses. I like to highlight the verses and then write on the side with pencil what the work is for. If you prefer, you can have a system of colored highlight markers, yellow for uncrossing/cleansing, green for money/prosperity, pink for love, etc. It's up to you.

5.) Incorporate the passages into your works. Sometimes the passages will give you instruction on what to do. Other times the passages are meant to be recited over your works.

6.) There is great power in bible works, far more power than in just relying on one's own personal power or the power of natural items. See Also: The Power - Where It Comes From.

7.) If you are ever in a bind and can't do an actual work with the items you would normally use then these passages can be used alone. They are powerful. Seriously, you may have an enemy spending 3+ hours on a witchcraft ritual meant to destroy you and and in a mere matter of seconds you can destroy it, reverse it, or even destroy the enemy by simply incorporating bible works. I'm not joking people. There is a reason why many witches covet the power of Hoodoo.

See Also:

The Holy Bible

7 comments:

  1. Very great post Doc! You always provide the best information for those who are new to conjure, and also those who are still learning, such as myself. I've had great success praying certain verses over my work, or cutting verses out and placing it into my conjure work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nakomis,

    Thank you. :)

    We're all still learning. I don't consider myself an expert. I just know what I know. I still learn new things all the time. We should all continue to learn and grow in our practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what my grandmother and her mother and grandmother did, and taught me to do. They would use some outside items (silver dime, holy oil, etc.) But primarily would use the Bible and man could they pray it! It feels good to see someone else mention this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ SRHidelbrand,

    Thank you. I think a lot of new people are not being taught how important the Bible is in conjure work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what can I do to seal up my home were no one can auto project themselves in my home and watch me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there other books in the bible to use besides the book of palms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this a "self-taught" hoodoo/conjure/rootwork Doc?

    ReplyDelete