Monday, January 9, 2012

Tips For Recieving Your Lucky Numbers Via Dreams

I'm the type of person who regularly dreams of numbers. Now number dreams are very important and when one dreams of numbers the traditional reply would be that these are one's lucky numbers and should be played in the lottery.

I'm the type of person who regularly dreams of numbers. The number usually hit and pay off. The problem is that either the numbers I dreamt of will either be one number off or they hit on the day I decide not to play. I'm sure if you check the blog history you will find other blogs about my frustration on this!

Now, when it comes to dreaming of number the key point is to train yourself to remember them. I have this feeling that many people have dreams of numbers but they quickly forget them because they don't put enough energy into remembering them. So here are a few tips I will give to help people remember their dreams and to help them receive their lucky numbers in dreams. Before I begin let me state that numbers in dreams are given in a variety of ways. Sometimes it's straight-forward and other times one has to be observant. For example, a person may see a clock and the time is the numbers that one should pay attention to. Sometimes one may have a dream of seeing numbers in newspaper, a book, or other paper. In fact, in my dream last night I had an anonymous man show me a receipt. He did not speak, nor explain his actions, but just came up to me and showed me this receipt. The total price figure was quite easy to see. So that is the numbers that were being communicated to me. One can also use dream books, which attempt to decode the symbolism of dream in order to get one's lucky numbers. That's an old practice that still continues today.

Tips On How To Receive Lucky Numbers In Dreams

- Dress a white candle with a "psychic"-type condition oil or with associated essential oils and burn the candle for a few minutes before going to bed.


- Anoint the forehead with some of the same oils.


- Drink a cup of dandelion tea before bed. You can mix dandelion root with other herbal mixtures as well. I like my dandelion root with chamomile tea.


- Pray and concentrate on one's desire. Tell yourself that you will remember your dreams. Know that you will remember your dreams. Have faith in yourself.


- Tell yourself that you will receive lucky numbers in your dream. Tell and convince yourself that these numbers will bring you money. Don't tell yourself "negative talk", such as "don't dream of unlucky numbers", as your unconscious mind doesn't understand that. Instead, it will interpret it as "dream of unlucky numbers". LOL So just stick to the positive, such as, "I will dream of lucky numbers".


- Fix a mojo bag with ingredients such as dandelion root, anise or star anise, cinnamon, bay, and some frankincense. Place this under your pillow. Feed the bag often.


- Keep a notebook and a pen/pencil by your bed so that you can quickly jot down your numbers when you receive them. Don't just write down the numbers but try to write down all of the dream that you remember. The imagery and symbolism can be interpreted to find out more information about what is being communicated.


- Let it go. In hoodoo, as in other magical traditions, the universe needs time to manifest your desire. Once you concentrate on your desire you then give it up knowing that it will manifest. Then, when you are not thinking about it and least expect it, it will come to you.

Wishing everyone sweet dreams and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment