Sunday, May 6, 2012

Funny Occult Shop Story

These past few blog posts on occult shops reminded me of a funny story I thought I would share.

Circa 2003 I visited a local shop to find that the normal employees weren't there. A male employee was working, which is odd because the owner seems to only hire women. So this employee was following me around everywhere I went and was just talking nonstop. He seemed to have a crush on me. I was actually in a hurry and only stopped by to get a couple of items. So I finally stop the guy and tell him that I'm running short on time and need to get these items checked out and the guy gets offended and says, "(sigh & snarling of mouth)...You're aura is BROWN!".

To this day I still chuckle at that.

1 comment:

  1. ROTFL. That is one of the saddest huffy remarks I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete