Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Important Information On Readings

When people contact me for a reading I normally tell them my policies. I thought it would be best if I go ahead and post them here for interested people to read prior to contacting me.

I currently give two forms of readings, phone and email.

Phone readings are $50 for 30 minutes or $100 for 1 hour. I do my best to keep to the time limit. The clock starts at the time you pick up the phone. Once I receive payment I will email the client to schedule a time period. I will call the client from a private number because I have had problems with people calling me at all hours of the night as well as giving my phone number out. I only allow up to 2 reschedules. If by chance the client cannot answer the phone or be home to answer the phone after the second reschedule then the reading is forfeit and the fee will not be returned.

Email readings are $100 for a full email reading. For a full email reading the client can ask up to 20 questions as long as only 1 (ONE) email is sent.  I will not answer multiple emails with multiple questions. It must be only 1 email. All questions must be numbered. If a question is not numbered I will ignore it. Remember, for this price you can ask as many questions as you like but once you hit "send" it's over. No more questions can be asked for that price. If you have up to 10 questions then you can purchase a normal email reading for $50. If you have more than 10 questions you need to purchase a full email reading. Some clients prefer email readings because they can then print them out and keep them. However, it's up to each individual client as to which method they prefer.

Crystal ball readings are $150 for one hour. Crystal ball readings are very powerful and often far more in depth than traditional readings. A crystal ball reading can be either done via phone or email. Clients are strongly advised to have a pen and paper with them to take notes.

Medium sessions are for clients who wish to receive messages from spirits who have crossed over. A medium session is $150 for 30 minutes or $250 for one hour. Email sessions are also available. Wanting to communicate with a specific spirit is fine but is not guaranteed. Other spirits might come through instead. The client is strongly advised to have a pen and paper to take notes.

Also, please keep in mind that under no circumstances will I call people and speak to them for free. This goes for phone readings as well as phone consultations. If you have questions or are in need of a consultation and want to speak to me over the phone then you will pay me. Otherwise you can communicate with me and ask me questions via email for free.

If you are interested in getting a reading, email me at:

MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

Thank You,

-Doc

7 comments:

  1. I have afriend that need help she would like to cometo sandervillie to see you do she need an apointment could u give us the address and the days that u work. thany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't live in Sanderville, wherever that is. If your friend needs to communicate with me then give her my email address of MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      God Bless,

      -Doc

      Delete
  2. DEAR DOC, I AM INTERESTING A 30 MINTURE READING, ALSO YOUR $ 35 PACKAGE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me at MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      Delete
  3. I need help there is a dark spirit lurking outside my home mainly next to my window. Last night my daughter saw a man sitting on my bed. It's making me sick my body won't stop shaking and I'm scared plz tell me what I need to do I don't have much finds. I live paycheck to paycheck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello doc, I was checking to see if you got my e-mail about having some more work done.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello doc,this is Anthony... you done some work for me in the past... i swnt an e-mail.... im just checking you got it...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete