The term 'justified work' refers to a type of enemy workpracticed in the hoodoo/rootwork tradition. When enemy work is 'justified' it means that the work is morally and ethically sound to perform and the practitioner should not fear any repercussions from such work. Some examples of justified work include; a woman cursing her rapist, a family goofering the person who murdered their loved one, a woman who hot foots her physically-abusive husband, a married woman who performs a break-up spell on her husband and the hussie who he is cheating with, a man who hot foots his ex-girlfriend-turned-stalker who has damaged his property, poisoned his pet, and accosted his new wife, etc.
Justified work literally entails such a severity of situation that any pain, harm, or suffering to the targeted person is deemed acceptable due to the risk they pose. This does not mean that one can have the intention of causing more pain, suffering, or damage than the person has caused. To have the intention to inflict additional harm or injury is usually unjustified.
Below are some basic situation where 'justified' enemy work could be performed.
- If the person has performed acts of physical violence or has threatened violence.
- If the person is attempting to get you fired or trying to run you off from your job.
- If the person has damaged your home or property.
- If the person is having an affair with your wife/husband.
- If the person is trying to run you out of your home, neighborhood, or is trying to get you evicted.
- If the person engages in severe character assassinations, extreme and continuous harassment or bullying, or repeatedly spreads vicious lies about you.
To put it in more simple terms, if a person messes with your personal safety, income, marriage, home, career, and reputation, one is usually justified in performing enemy work against them to a certain extent.
Unjustified work would include black magic used against an innocent person who has done no wrong. Such would be more appropriately referred to as witchcraft or sorcery.
Practitioners who perform unjustified work, black magic against innocents, need to be worried as the gift of conjure can be taken away by God. The spells can back-fire and the practitioner can screw-up and cross themselves, especially if they are new practitioners. Also, keep in mind that when one does these sorts of works one is channeling the powers of destruction. Such forces are bound to manifest in the practitioner's life as a result.