Monday, May 28, 2012

Letting Spirits Control You - What Not To Do And How To Keep The Spirits & Saints In Their Place

I received an email today from a distraught woman and it encouraged me to speak out on something I've seen happen online as well as something being taught by even good teachers. This is a form of bad teaching that needs to be stopped. That bad teaching I'm referring to is to allow a spirit to control you.

The email I got was from a woman who was working with some tough spirits and was taught by certain people to allow them to control their entire lives. It got so bad that the woman began to actually fear negativity and evil energy from her saints and spirits when she didn't immediately do what they wanted. She had made the mistake that so many good workers make, allowing the spirits and saints to dominate them and control them. Below is some of my personal advice I would give to workers out there. I believe this advice is a must for people who are being improperly taught about working with the spirits.

1.) Only some spirits are potential trouble-makers. Usually the spirits who can pose problems are going to be "tough-natured" or even dark-natured. Spirits like St. Martha, St. Barbara, St. Expedite, St. Simon, Santa Muerte, etc., are notorious for controlling people and doing so in a way that the worker never realizes it. Because if the worker realizes the relationship is not right then they will do something to fix it or put them in their place. Cooler spirits, such as the Virgin Mary, St. Anthony, St. Jude, etc., rarely if ever cause these types of problems.

2.) Please note that you don't need any spirit in your life. All you really need is God. So don't fall into the trap of thinking that you must work with a given spirit.

3.) Fat Saints are lazy saints. If you are feeding your saints without them doing any work for you then they already have control over you. So for example if every week you are making food offerings, offerings of tobacco, rum, fruit, whatever, and you are not calling upon that spirit for any help then you just may find that the spirit has become fat and lazy and no longer works for you when you need them. You need to put them on a diet. Do not feed them unless you are actually working with them. Instead, only offer them glasses of water.

4.) The saints who demand their own altars and expensive items. Some saints are notorious for demanding their own altars. For some, this is traditional. However, other saints with no tradition of this behavior will also demand their own spaces. You do not have to give in to them. For example, St. Martha will often demand her own altar. St. Martha does not need her own altar. This is how you handle this type of situation. It's happened to me so I am sharing this from personal experience. Go to St. Martha and tell her that you will be delighted to give her her own altar when she grants you a larger home or win the lottery. Then tell her that if this is beyond her power then she needs to make her peace with the other saints and be happy where she is. It works. After I did this I have never had a problem with St. Martha ever again. I didn't get a new home and St. Martha doesn't have her own altar!

5.) When a spirit doesn't deliver you need to punish it. First you should talk to your spirit and find out if there is something the spirit is trying to communicate to you. However, in some cases the spirit won't deliver because it is mad at you for something it should not be. This is where punishment comes in hand. The first form of punishment you should try is scolding in the name of Christ. The second form of punishment is to withhold feedings and make sure the saint sees that you are feeding the other saints so that it knows it is going without. If even this fails then the next form of punishment is to turn the statue of the saint facing the wall or else hang the saint's picture upside down and tell them they won't be turned right until they start to behave and deliver. Usually by this point the saint will shape up and begin to act right. From my own personal experience I can say that 90% of the time scolding the saint in the name of Christ usually is all that is needed.

6.) Dismissing the saint. If you have tried putting the saint on a diet and punishing the saint then you may need to dismiss the saint. When you dismiss a saint this sends a signal to your other saints that you mean business and that they too can be done away with if they don't behave. To dismiss a saint you sprinkle holy water on it and you state in your own words that you are severing your ties to the saint and that your are dismissing the saint in peace. Make sure to close with, "..by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ and in the name of God the father, God the son, and the God the holy spirit, Amen.". You then must get rid of the saint's image. You can give it away, give it to your local thrift store, or even place it on some one's porch as a surprise gift, but you cannot keep it as you have dismissed the saint. Note: Please think long and hard before dismissing a saint.

7.) Dark Spirits - Spirits like Santa Muerte and St. Simon are dark-natured spirits and it is their nature to control and have power. If you are working with Santa Muerte try to only use her white form as this is her cool aspect. The red and the black forms are hotter, more demanding, and will attempt to control the worker if they aren't careful. It is traditional for Santa Muerte to have her own altar or space. She does not like to share space with any other saint or spirit. She should not be placed with other saints. The same goes with St. Simon. St. Simon is far darker than people realize or are being taught online. St. Simon is believed to be Judas Iscariot, the betrayer of Christ. In actuality he is a pagan god that is still served with blood sacrifice to this very day by the inner circle of his cult. Guess what? -SO IS SANTA MUERTE!!!!! Santa Muerte is indeed offered blood sacrifice by the inner circle of her cultists. So please keep in mind that Santa Muerte and St. Simon have a taste for blood. You have to know this before you start to work with them.
8.) Spirits who have abandoned you. Spirits can and do abandon people for whatever reason. Sometimes it may take a while before the worker realizes this is the case. If you know the spirit has abandoned you then it's best to not to try to bring the spirit back. I would advise putting the statues or images away for a set period of time and if the spirit hasn't returned by the end of that time to dispose of the items and never ask anything of the saint or seek contact with that spirit again.

9.) ****IMPOSTER SPIRITS******

This is the number one problem I know is happening. People online are not being taught this. Just because you buy a statue of a saint doesn't mean that you are working with that saint. Sometimes a dark or negative spirit will pretend to be that saint and if you aren't in tune spiritually-wise, then you may be deceived. I've personally seen this happen a lot with Santa Muerte. For example, I've talked to a woman who claimed that she has this feeling that her Santa Muerte is male. She even described it dressing a sort of way. She had no clue that it's a negative spirit. If you are dealing with an imposter spirit you must banish the spirit in the name of Jesus Christ, get rid of any images, and do a strong cleansing. Imposter spirits can happen for any saint but tend to focus on the tough-natured or dark-natured spirits like St. Martha, St. Barbara, Santa Muerte, St. Simon, etc.  I can tell you from personal experience it has happened to me. I once had an imposter spirit pose as St. Barbara. It turned out to be a lesbian woman who had committed suicide. I picked up on that she was a lesbian but later found out that she had committed suicide by a neighbor. I had to perform an exorcism, banish her, and I burnt the picture of Saint Barbara. Remember, negative spirits lie and they will deceive you. Negative spirits will use people's own ignorance against them. You can combat this by actually researching and learning about a saint before trying to work with them. Please be careful because there is so much nonsense online and negative spirits will thrive on people who are ignorant and fall for the nonsense.

10.) If you feel negativity, evil energy, or that a saint or spirit is angry then you need to take control of the situation. First try to calm the spirit down by sprinkling cold water on it or offering it a glass of cold water. Then try to communicate with it. If it's anger is not calmed by this then you use some of my advice listed above. If the saint or spirit is angry about something it should not be angry about then try to use a creative approach. If worse comes to worse then punish the saint by turning it around. Don't be afraid to dismiss a saint. I've done it before and I'm about to do it again if a particular saint doesn't deliver. There's no use in wasting time and energy on a spirit who won't deliver. Remember, we don't worship the saints or spirits, we work with them. If they aren't "working", then we can and will get rid of them.

I hope this information is helpful and helps to serve to allow people to take back their personal power instead of living in fear and allowing spirits or saints to control or dominate them.


32 comments:

  1. Another great post Doc. I really like St. Martha but after a ton of drama I learned that it's better to work with her in the shop and not in my house.

    Veneration vs worship: I'm not sure if people forget or they don't know in the first place what the rules are-- spirits, including saints, help us because they get something out of helping us.

    Real saints aren't going to demand a $28 bottle of Jameson's when folks need that money for baby formula and diapers; typically they are going to be satisfied with a sincere thanks and whatever you can offer even if it's flowers you gathered from a field or a few pennies and a tea light. Even Santa Muerte will accept cleaning neglected graves in payment if you can't afford her regular offerings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. i see that a lot, people worshipping the saints or spirits like they are gods instead of knowing how to properly work with them. People will allow a spirit that doesn't do a damn thing to help them control their lives and will spend outrageous amounts of money to keep that spirit happy. I say if a spirit is not working for you then get rid of it.

      Delete
    2. That's why I get nervous about some of my ancestors, they were crazy demanding and not terribly productive in life; I'm not sure death will have improved their dispositions much-- so I'll stick with the ones I know love me back as much as I love them. Maybe someday if I have to do some nasty work I'll ask one of the others to go spirit mooch at my enemy's house or something.

      Delete
    3. @ Wendy,

      "spirit mooch" LOL

      Delete
  2. Correct me if I'm wrong Doc, but the veneration of the ancestors should keep it beyond working or not right? I mean, is the part where we want to be well with them more than just meet our orders. Or am I wrong and if they do not work, we must dismiss them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Geomante,

      It depends upon the spirit. You should honor your ancestors simply because they were your ancestors. However, if you have an ancestor that tried to control and dominate you in life then they will continue to do so in death. So in those situations it's best not to work with them.

      Delete
  3. can u worship.santa muerte and saint jude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't worship saints. We venerate them. Only God is worshipped. Yes, one can work with Santa Muerte and St. Jude. However, Santa Muerte needs her own litte altar or shrine and doesn't like to share it with another saint.

      Delete
  4. I want to work with saints and the loa can you have an altar that's for papa legba / saint Patrick as the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have worked with saint Martha and she answered I left her photo in my mums and wen I went back and brought her photo back my partner left me can this spirit take back what she's givin u ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI...I BELIEVED WITCHCRAFT WAS DONE TO ME...BCUZ about a month ago i started seeing on my walls at my apartment like a lazer light red...then about 2 werks ago i started seeing he red circle lazer light at the bus and at church...well i know i am not crazy ....i know only i see it cuz i asked two person who i daily see if they have seen it too....they say no.....i at first was getting all paranoid somebody wants to shoot me...but i confronted thinking it was a person and yelled out my apartment balcony " go ahead dhoot me" butnothing hapns and i see no one...well i started to believed its witchcraftbcuz i started to see the light i the restroom and no one is there...can u plz help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been told that I was chosen to work with a few spirits and keep a general alter but is there a way around it or around keeping their images up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this post! I really needed this information....

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boyfriend and I have been living together for over 2 1/2 yrs and we were happy then suddenly he did a 180! tells me he cares for me he has feelings but he doesn't love me after making love to me while we were on vacation in jamaica for a wedding. When we returned he just changed went from loving to hateful ! I had a reading and the guy who did my reading said an ex did a job on him with dolls to separate us. help things are getting worse. when I think we are making progress it falls apart again. I know he is going to see the girl that the guy told me did the job on him in florida in a few weeks is there anything I can do I love him we were happy and my son and I were so looking forward to us moving in the fall to being a happy family under on roof I still am in shock as to how and what happened can you help me please I beg you I love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cont'd BTW he is in Santeria and claims not to be practicing what I found extremely odd was in the closet where I cleaned there was two statues wrapped one was a ST Barbara in red cloths with sword n crown and the other a small virgin mary. ?? Should I be worried ? I know his 2 saints are yemaya and elegua
    I have been praying to St Anthony and to St Martha La Domindora because I want to salvage our relationship. Is there something I should do. I am not in Santeria and I just know a lil about the saints but I truly need your help. PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I part ways with Santa Muerte respectfully?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone I purchased a Saint Martha candle that was prepared in a batanica store I was asked for my urine and our names and date of birth then I was told to come back the next day to pickup the candle I didn't start my candle yet I think I'm afraid and I want the guy to do what I say my candle have a black Saint Martha with a snake on it and the back has a prayer that's not in English is my candle bad and what will happen if I don't burn it can and how will I dispose it cause I don't think I want to burn it I want to leave everything just the way it is please help thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is burning Saint Martha dominator bad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Doc,

    What do you mean by this statement? " Because if the worker realizes the relationship is not right then they will do something to fix it or put them in their place."

    ReplyDelete
  15. @anonymous OF COURSE YOUR BF PRACTICES! What you can do is go through Docs archives and find something you are comfortable doing. I do both light and dark, dark only when a situation is dire! Hun, people lie. Saint Martha Dominadora is great to work with but as Doc says, if they don't give you results and you lived up to your part punish them or part ways. Santa Muerte is good too, but use her ONLY if a situation is dire! Saint Jude is as well, he granted me my pregnancy last year almost instantaneously! Make sure that when you summon a saint your heart is in the right place and all should go well. But as Doc says be ware imposter Saints! My friend thought she was working with someone and ish hit the fan and got crazy for her! I felt so bad for her because I felt the energy of the candles she picked up and I told her they were not kosher! I wouldn't even touch a thing with funky energy! So do some research, get a feel of who you want to work with and then go for it whole hearted! All the best to you!

    P.S.
    Some battles are not worth fighting but if this man is TRULY worth it and he was worked, be prepared for some ish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Anonymous

    Ask yourself this: Is THIS MAN WORTH IT? I'm not saying he isn't but before you go doing work, sincerely ask yourself that question! Santa Marta La Dominadora is GREAT to work with! But as Doc says if they don't give you results, punish them! She ignored me once and I don't deal with her for a while but I will start again tonight. Santa Muerte I call upon only when a situation is dire! Oh man do she serve a mofo JUST what you ask for! Saint Jude granted me my pregnancy I begged for 3 days after I petitioned him and the funny thing is I had no idea of how to work with him and did unknowingly! It was a fluke but a successful one! Go through Docs archives to do research and really think about what you want to do. Whoever worked this guy isn't all that strong if he comes and goes. He would be gone for good if they did. Do you know the other woman's name? If so, you can find a good freezer spell here, but again research is the key! There's a plethora of info on this site that I have learned so much from! Hell, I even have some tricks from here in my grimoire I started! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can someone please tell me how to work with Santa Muerte? Is SM only called on for dark purposes? It looks scary. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today when I came home I noticed the smell of a candle that has been burned out or blown out so I go check it was St Martha. I do not know if she's angry with me I once had her in my home many years ago but it was not to dominate any man it was more of protection for my home and child. I am now using her to dominate a man to stop foolishness shenanigans excetera. I have a seven day candle which address with all of her oils this particular candle that has turned off I have I pull out candle to be exact that way I can place his photo inside and our names on petition paper , as well as 3 inches of snake skin I put the snake skin in front of his photo covering his face our names are at the bottom of the candle which has been dressed with a certain oil or dark thick liquid. However I do not know if it's a sign of her saying that she does not want to work with me or it's simply because of the snakeskin and photo has burned in the ashes has covered the fire which caused it to go out because I noticed that a whole bunch of black ashes had dried up in the lacs so how to remove that in order to light it again. Note that I burn to other candles with the picture in the inside and the picture never burned it stays the way it is stuck to the candle, now this time being that the snake skin is in front of his face of the photo both has burned note snakeskin was not burning at the beginning of the candle maybe the first two days however the snake skin started to burn and the picture is that a bad thing or what? Someone who is highly experienced please feel free to give me an answer you may believe that will help me or feel free to comment I also asked her to not be upset with me for whatever reason if she is upset with me and that I will grant her an offering well more offerings if I get what I am asking for because I do not worship saints I only worship God I only work with saints therefore I said this through my tears and my heart when you do grant me my petition I will be more than happy to give you your offerings if not I will remove you the way how it stated above

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a quick question. I started working with Saint Martha to save my marriage due to the fact we are separated and divorce is around the corner. Especially after I found his Google searches that he did about my mother in laws neighbor (who is married and has children. She has even met me and carried my daughter. How to maintain a long distance relationship and how to talk o a child who walks in while r mom is having sex with her boyfriend.). We lived with my mother in law at one point but he was just too much and I came back to my parents house pregnant and all. He is moving back but we have gone to court for child support and he even asked for a divorce back in June but was dropped since I left that state many months. He has changed so much that I can't even recognize him and is so stubbornEither way I felt broken hearted and still want to save my marriage.

    I started working with Saint Martha on Tuesday since I heard she can turn things around and I must say instead of feeling hopeful and forgiving it's the opposite. I keep replaying what I saw and how he has changed so much. What he must of done with that woman and all these other things. I end up crying out of pain and anger. At the end I am so infuriated by him and mistress that I actually want to take revenge and tell her husband (of course I won't because I know that if he hits her it will be on me and I can't do that.) At this point idk what to think. I am so confused because I thought things would be different.

    I guess my question is, Does this ever happen? If so why?

    ReplyDelete
  20. What saint should you use to get rid of pestimistic, rude, nasty, destructive, nwighbors. I have only been in this apartment for 3 months. The neighbors below me are having loud parties, fighring, and scratching up my car. I have had nor a token enough but cannot move out until my 1 year lease is up. Please tell me what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My dreams consist of me being pregnant and constant images of the santa muerte what does this mean

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, I have a question. I started working with Santa Muerte a few years ago. Well I know someone that has a psychic gift. I was talking to her the other day and I was telling her that I have oracle cards but I can not read them like a psychic. I had said to her that I don't have a gift like you. She had said that I do and that I'm very gifted but I'm believing in the wrong statue. Which would be Santa Muerte. She had said something about the energy. And if I wasn't working with her my gift would just be flowing right through me. Is this true? I'd really like to know. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've had 3 to 4 dreams with the Santa Muerte but in all my dreams she does not hurt me or scare me or none of that I feel like she's helping me and she has shown me she has in my dreams but when I wake up sometimes I feel like I can't turn to her why is that anybody? Pls help me by answering truthfully I would appreciate the help

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tried working with st expedite but I do not feel a connection with him and Eder since I have had his statue in my home I have had nothing but bad luck. Do u think I should dismiss him?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was suggested to work with St Anthony, I did a brief research and felt drawn to him, he seemed really gentle and kind and since it was the first time working with a saint(I tried working with St Cyprian last May and I think he turned on me). I did a novena for St Anthony, lit a brown candle and offered him a glass of water and small pieces of bread with olive oil and a pinch of salt. I tried to give him a new piece of bread everyday, I felt he preferred it a bit toasted so I did that for him and promised to him that I would make a donation directly to the Basilica of St Anthony in Padua, Italy, since I live a couple of hours away from there. So far it's been over 2 weeks and nothing has happened... I keep praying everyday and I want to have faith in him, but I'm confused now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have always worked with Saint Barbara! I noticed a lot of ppl never really post about her but she is an AMAZING Saint to have on your side! Great protector against enemies!! I like to believe she dealt with the termination of two girls at my job recently who were given me issues... A cheating ex of mine... I inherited the statue from my mother... My mother bought her from a botanica and actually worked with her and got married and pregnant with my younger sibling! I been working with her for almost 12 to 13 years... I absolutely love her...
    I also just started working with Saint Martha the Dominator for the past 2 weeks... She has been working out pretty well for me too!! Great for love and money so far!! The day I bought her statue I sold something online for $140 then the next day another $140 then someone paid me $500 they owed me! Then me and my ex started communication again! Not back together but one day at a time right!

    ReplyDelete