Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My St. Peter Statue


I saw this statue at a botanica a few weeks ago and knew I wanted to get it. It's not quite 14 inches in height. Unfortunately the price was a bit too high for me. So I petitioned St. Peter and asked him if he wanted to work with me to make a way for me to get the statue. St. Peter came through and came through fast. Not only did I get the money needed to purchase the statue but I also was able to get the statue for less than the price being asked for the statue.

So a huge "thank you" to St. Peter. I'm glad to have his statue and I'm glad for the opportunity to be able to work with him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. This proves what you've been saying all along about working with the saints, when they want to work for you-- they'll find a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I stronly urge people to approach spirits in a correct manner. Spirits will give you signs if you are meant to work with them. There's a lot of "trendy" stuff going on online where a spirit becomes popular and people rush out buying statues, images, and spiritual products, without approaching the spirit correctly and developing a relationship with them.

      Delete