Monday, May 21, 2012

Shout Out To The Ancestors!

A couple of weeks ago I asked my ancestors to lead me to some of their pictures. Last night my Dad gave me a flash drive with stuff on it he thought I would like. There were 2 folders with over 400 pictures combined of my ancestors. Some of the photos dated back to the 1800s! I will post some of them below but I think I will leave out the names just for personal reasons.

A big thank you to the ancestors! I plan on using these pics for my ancestor altar.










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Doc! I love genealogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I too love geneology and especially old photographs. As soon as I get more information from my grandfather I will post on an ancestor that was really dear to me and is quite popular with my family.

      Delete