Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Problems With Blogger....


Just wanted my readers to know that I'm experiencing problems with Blogger. This is the second day I've had these troubles and there is no way to contact Blogger. The only thing bloggers can do is to post a question in a help forum and right now I've had several people respond to my questions saying that they too are having these issues. However, nobody has provided any help or suggestions.

Basically, I'm unable to enter a blog title and use the html function. In order to post a blog I have to use the compose function and post a test blog entry. For the default it will use the first line or so of the blog as the title. Then after I do the test entry it will allow me to post the next blog entry perfectly fine. However, after that one is made the next one done will resort back to the problem. Again, this is the second day I've had this problem and with 7 years of using Blogger I've never had any problems with them. I'm actually considering moving my blog elsewhere if this matter is not cleared up shortly. Please bare with me during this time.

Thank You,

-Doc

2 comments:

  1. If you want to move to a hosted domain and set up wordpress I'll be happy to host your site on my servers and help you export your site. I made the change early on when blogger started doing this stuff and haven't looked back.

    Just say the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy. Eventually I might. I plan on an actual website in the future. I just don't know how long it will take.

      Delete