Thursday, July 26, 2012

How To Use Manifesting To Get Anything You Want - Interview with Gabrielle Bernstein



I think it's so funny how the new-agers think they were the first to discover this. Anyway, the techniques in the video are effective and can be used to manifest ANYTHING you want.

This reminds me about how a couple of weeks ago a friend of my brother approached me and asked me about hoodoo and if I would do work for him. He asked me what I could get by using hoodoo. I replied, "Anything I want!" LOL

1 comment:

  1. WOW! THANK YOU, doc, for posting!...video starting at point: 11:09, is really poignant to me...it's one thing to read why things aren't manifesting as you want them to, and a different thing when you hear it being told to you!...the spoken word resonates with me alot more than reading words so this is really sinking in...again, THANK YOU for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete