Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Importance Of Reversal Work

I just want to remind people how important reversal work is. People have this notion that reversal work is only good when somebody is putting a curse on you or is using witchcraft on you. That's not exactly true. You can use reversal work anytime you have problems with enemies, especially groups of enemies who are trying to plot and conspire against you. So when you do reversal work against your enemies you are basically turning the tables on your enemies so that their plans backfire upon themselves and they end up causing damage to themselves, if not destroying themselves.

When doing reversal work I've noticed that people get hung up on specific candles and oils. Don't fall into that trap. The most powerful thing you can use is scripture in reversal work. For example, Psalm 7 is a powerful chapter you can use against your enemies. The chapter makes it very clear that your enemies who are conspiring against you will be destroyed by their own hands, they will fall into the pit they have dug hoping to trap you and their evil will fall back upon their own heads. You can use whatever candles or oils you want, but let Bible verses be the major part of the work.

Another thing I've noticed is that people are addicted to mirror boxes. It seems like honey jars and mirror boxes are all that people want to do. Well, I'm so sick of hearing about them and from people asking me how to do them. You don't need to make a honey jar for every single situation. You don't need to make a mirror box every time you want to do reversal work. I would suggest that you incorporate mirrors or something reflective in your reversal work to reflect back the evil but it doesn't have to be a full blown mirror box. Some people like the black and red candles. That's fine. However, you can just use a white candle as well.

Finally I want to touch on something specific. There are people saying never to speak anyone's name when doing reversal work. If you know without a doubt who the snake is you most definitely can and should call their name. However, if it's a 'snake in the grass', i.e. a hidden enemy, then of course you will not use their name. You can also use phrase such as, "the clique at work", if it's a group of people. Or you can simply use the phrase, "all my enemies". However, under no circumstances should you try to guess who the snake is. If the snake isn't the type to openly reveal themselves then simply use the phrase, "all my enemies".

Below is Psalm 7, which is one of the best Psalms to use for reversal work. There are plenty of other verses that deal with reversal work in the Bible, though.

Psalm 7 KJV
O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
O Lord my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

2 comments:

  1. I like the phrase "protect me from all enemies seen and unseen, heard and unheard, known and unknown an send it back upon them." It's possible I read that somewhere but I thought of it while doing a cleansing and have used it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u need oil for this in my white candle?

    ReplyDelete