Monday, August 20, 2012

Secret Haters

I received an email yesterday from a person asking me to write something to "expose" a certain worker online. I replied back basically saying that I've already made my opinions known on this worker in past blog entries so there's nothing to expose. The response I got back today was one that called my response a "sanctimonious letter" and that all I needed to respond back with was either a yes or a no. Well, that nerved me a bit and I emailed the person back and was real blunt.

Secret haters out there need to stop being cowards. You want someone exposed? You want something said or written? Then you need to be the one to say or write it and you need to stop hiding behind other people. Just be sure you are strong enough to carry your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment