Sunday, August 19, 2012

Witch Box

Hello to my readers!

I'm still on vacation but I thought I would post on what happened to me yesterday. A client came to me and gave me a box. She had told me that she was going to drop it off but I must have forgotten as I went out shopping for the day. When I came home the box was sitting on m porch. She told me it was a surprise so I had no clue what was in it. Inside the box there was a note that said that this woman's aunt was a "white witch" and after she passed she had gotten this box. She kept it for a few years not knowing what to do with it and then decided that perhaps I could put it to use. There's a lot of witch tools and other items inside the box. It's a lot of occult paraphernalia. I wasn't quite sure what I should do with it either so I called her and she basically told me I could sell it if I wanted. So that's basically what I'm going to do. So in the next week or so I will be posting the various items and will ask only for a very reasonable price plus s/h on the items.

Thanks,

-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment