Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm Not A Softie......I Do Heavy or "Dark Work"

I just got an email today from a woman wanting me to help her friend find a worker who does dark stuff. The woman claimed she knew I didn't do stuff like that so she requested that I recommend her to a worker who does.

So let me make this real clear for my readers. I'm not a softie. I do hard, dark work. I prefer the term vengeance work. The only thing is that it has to be justified. I won't do some heavy stuff just because the client is jealous of someone. Because that would be actual witchcraft. However, if someone has hurt you, screwed you over, done damage to you, stole from you, destroyed your family or relationship with your significant other, stole your man or woman, ran you off your job, caused you to lose your home, whatever, I can and do work to gain vengeance.

3 comments:

  1. do u give conjure coaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Anonymous,

      Not really. If I did I would have to charge for it.

      Delete
  2. yes i mean professional conjure coaching doc

    ReplyDelete