Saturday, September 15, 2012

Preaching Time....

Since this is my blog I will speak out on some things. I was actually inspired to write this as I had a family member come up to me and wanted to ask me about religion.

Okay, so why do Jewish people not accept Jesus as the messiah?  There are two reasons. The first and main reason is that Jesus did not fulfill the requirements of the messiah. That's why Christians believe that Jesus will come back, so he can fulfill the requirements. The second reason is that they believe that Jesus was a magician. Travelling magicians were a dime a dozen back then and for Jewish people, Jesus was simply one magician among many.

Now, after about an hour counseling a person yesterday so I thought I might as well go ahead and voice my opinions. Right now it seems that a majority of Christians in the U.S. are in love with death and gleefully anticipate the end of the world. These people are like this because they have accepted a falsehood for truth. That falsehood is the notion of a pre-trib rapture. There is absolutely nothing in the bible to support a pre-tribulation rapture. Instead, this notion of the pre-trib rapture dates only back circa the 1830s. If you research the invention of the pre-trib rapture you will find that it all stems from the mystical visions of a fifteen year-old girl and a preacher named John Nelson Darby who became obsessed with her. The problem is that Christians have unknowingly based their belief in a pre-trib rapture on the visions of a teenager and not on anything in the Bible. The standard Christian interpretation is that Christians will not be "rescued" from the planet. Instead, the tribulation will be the great testing of Christians, a period where the chaff will be separated from the wheat, the true from the false.

So I'm not writing this to be preachy. Instead, I'm merely pointing out that many Christians today are in love with death and desperately want the end of the word because of a falsehood they have mistaken for truth. If these Christians actually knew they would be forced to live through the tribulation then they would not so desperately wish for the end of the world.

Now, my family members are split. Most of my family members are the death lover Christians. Not only do these people love death and wish for the end of the world, they also have no desire to fight evil or corruption in the world. I can't talk any politics with these people at all because they are so brainwashed and will only answer that Jesus is coming back. So like if I was to comment on how are freedoms are being taken away the only answer I would get is the brainwashed reply of, "But Jesus is coming back!", so the loss of liberty is a good thing! LOL  I do have a few family members who do know the truth and I tend to only talk religion and politics with them as they are the only people in my family who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

One more thing. You do not have to go to Church to be a Christian. Churches are all political. Not only that but many of them are teaching things that are not in the Bible. Now there is even an FBI program by which clergy are working with the government to both spy on people and to "re-educate" us on how God wants us to submit to the government. So you don't need to go to Church at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment