Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get ready for the big day. I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday, a time for fun and magic, as well as scares!  I thought I would share some pics below.

 


















 
LOL...Michael Myers drops by for a visit. It's not me!
 
For many years I went as a Vampire Hunter for Halloween. It's a quick and inexpensive costume. You can get the fake garlic at craft shops. You can make the cross from Popsicle sticks and aluminum foil, the stake is made from an empty paper towel tube, a paper funnel at the end, masking tape, and paint, and the bottle of holy water can be bought online. To complete the costume just dress in black and add a black leather coat and some cool shades and you're good to go.


                                                      I'm going as a werewolf this year.


                                                           The Full Moon (Blood Moon)





Wishing everyone a magical and fun-filled night!

Happy Haunting!

1 comment: