Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Halloween Time!

This is the perfect time of year to stock up on items. Now is the perfect time to stock up on black and orange candles that can be hard to find at other times of the year. You should also be able to find objects like brooms, skulls, robes (if you are into that), and other items. Monday I went to a local Halloween store and not only did I pick up a new skull but I also was able to find a cane for Black Hawk. I remember last year I was able to pick up a cool black glitter skull, a broom, and fake crystal ball. If you work with Black Hawk or other Indian spirits then now is the perfect time to get Indian corn which can be given too him as an offering. I actually save up money during the year just so that I know I will have money to take advantage of the opportunities that come my way during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment