Saturday, November 3, 2012

Client Testimonial - Break Up Work

The "xxxx" is information that I have censored for anonymity. The following is from a client I will refer to as "Y". She told me she was pleased with my work so I asked her if she would write a little something I could post on my blog.


----- Original Message -----
From: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: 11/03/12 10:33 AM
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: breakup job

I was asked to tell people how much I recommend doc. In february I got 
a reading and my sister got a reading and then I hired doc to brekup 
XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX. At the time I didn't have enough money for 
reconciliation. Doc told me to put it out of my mind but after a few 
months I gave up hope. Then on october 5 XXXXXXX calls and says that he 
moved out and that he missed the good times we had. I asked him why he 
left her but he says he doesn't really know that something was telling 
him to leave. We've talked a few times since but he seems cold and says 
that he's not looking for a relationship. I was really suprised because 
doc told me that if I was able to put it out of my mind that it would 
manifest faster. I plan on hiring the reconciliattion later this month 
when I get paid. I would definitely recommend doc. His reading was 
really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment