Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Discount

*****UPDATE!*** - See update at the end of the blog entry below!


This holiday season I've decided to offer a discount of 20% for clients wishing to purchase full, complete conjure work. This offer will be good from today, November 26, 2012, through December 31, 2012. If multiple works are purchased at once then the 20% discount is on top of the normal discount I offer for multiple works purchased at once, giving the client additional savings! Clients must mention the holiday discount when emailing me.

For those who are interested in purchasing conjure work, please read my blog entry on my policies and services at the below link.

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-services.html

If you are interested in hiring me for conjure work, email me at my email address below.

MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

Also, due to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season I probably will not be blogging regularly until after the first of the new year. So wishing my readers a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

God Bless,

-Doc

***UPDATE!*** - I have decided to also include readings at the 20% discount for November 26-December 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment