Friday, December 14, 2012

'Deals From The Darkside' = Fake Nkondi

I'm currently watching an episode of Syfy's "Deals From The Darkside", where a collector travels around purchasing weird and strange items. What makes me blog on this is that I previously blogged on how most Nkondi for sale are fakes. On the show they had two women who wanted $2500 for a very large Nkondi which they claim dates back to the 1800s. In my previous blog I mentioned how I wanted one even though I know they are all fake. Well, the guy turned it down because he said $2500 was too much, but that's the problem! It's not too much. If it was a genuine Nkondi it would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, not just $2500! So he did the right thing by turning it down because it's obviously fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment