Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Had To Turn Down A Client Today

I hate having to turn down clients but when Spirit tells me to do it, I have to. I communicated with a client on Friday who wanted break-up/reconciliation work. She promised to mail the payment with personal items Monday and them email me. Monday came and gone and I didn't hear from her, which is common among clients. Like it's just too damn hard to send an email explaining why you didn't mail it, ya know? LOL So I end up emailing her asking if she was okay, ran into some problems, etc. She emailed me back promptly and said she was fine and didn't run into any problems and would hopefully send it the next day, Tuesday. Tuesday came and went with no word from her. Tuesday night as I was getting in to bed Spirit told me, "cancel...she's not mature". I put it off thinking that maybe it was just my inner voice or something. Then tonight she emails me second guessing the work claiming that it would be manipulation of him to make him love her but that in the future she wanted to hire me for prosperity work. It was then I understood what Spirit was saying. She's not mature enough for the work and is not in the right mental place. So I just sent her an email letting her know that I would not take her on as a client for any work.

Let me be real blunt here. If you are the type of woman who will use every trick in the book to get your man yet you think that somehow using magic to get the man is wrong, then you are definitely not in the right mental place to be using magic at all. You're mind must be somewhere else, perhaps up in the clouds, but your mind and feet aren't planted here on the ground. Plus I'm really tired of clients who leave me hanging. LOL I don't know what it is about people these days. People seem to lack common courtesy. Hardly anybody says 'please' or 'thank you' anymore. Lots of people don't even try to hold doors for people. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment