Friday, December 7, 2012

I Really Need To Stop Googling 'Hoodoo'

It seems like every time I do I come across something that greatly disappoints me. Despite all that I've written, all that Momma Starr and others have written, people still write all kinds of nonsense online. They're even making videos on YouTube of incorrect stuff. Hoodoo/rootwork/conjure work is so unbelievably simple a concept that I just don't understand why people can't get it. I want to keep this short because I don't want to come across as being this angry blogger, but there's a reason why I steer clear of the Internet hoodoo crowd. I'm just a conjure worker, not a Wicca/Druid/Voodou/Santeria/Palo/Buddhist/Reiki Master who has now picked conjure work to add to the list. I don't work with the lwa or the orisha. I don't read auras or cleanse chakras. I don't cast circles or worship the goddess. I'm a conjure worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment