Saturday, December 15, 2012

Prayer Request

If any of my readers would take the time to say a quick prayer for my niece then it would be much appreciated. She was admitted into ICU today and they are keeping her for three days. They don't know what's wrong but they think she may have TB and are testing her. She's only 13 and I'm starting to think that something else is going on because she's been having a lot of medical troubles of late. I'm wondering if someone is throwing at me and she is getting hit by mistake. Last year she started complaining of fainting and heart troubles. She's still having issues with that and has had a heart monitor. A few weeks ago she had a pain in her knee and the doctor's discovered something on x-tray that made them suspect it was bone cancer. It turned out to be a bone cyst. Now she's been coughing for a week, fatigue, and woke up with all these bleeding sores in her mouth. So she was taken to the emergency room early this morning. This is way too many medical problems for a 13 year-old kid so I'm going to hit some work for her hard and strong. If you could say a prayer for her I would much appreciate it. If you want to set a light for her it would be much appreciated as well. Her name is Jazmine.

Thank You.

-Doc

6 comments:

  1. Doc, I'll add Jazmine to my healing altar. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep Jazmine in my prayers. I'm not surprised at all about the situation. That's why I am saddened and ashamed that workers of today (especially Internet hoodoos) don't seem to have any sense of morals or respect. If somebody doesn't like you the first thing they do is throw roots wherever it can hit you. It's childish. Drlovebug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dr. Lovebug. The situation is getting worse. I'll post an update shortly.

      Delete