Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Price Increase For 2013

I'm raising my prices on full complete work starting January 1, 2013. Starting January 1, 2013, non-enemy work will start at $200 and enemy work will start at $250. I am still keeping my discount on multiple works purchased at once. So for example, say a client wants break-up work and reconciliation work after January 1, 2013. With my discount for multiple works the total would be $350.

For those individuals who have received consultations from me but who have yet to send in payment, the only way to lock in the previous prices is for me to receive your payment before January 1, 2013. If you wait to send payment after January 1, 2013, then the new rates will apply.

I've kept the same prices on my full complete work for years now and unfortunately It's time for an increase. Thank you for understanding.

God Bless,

-Doc

Addendum: Just to make this clear, you hire me as your conjure worker when I receive your payment, not when you first talk to me. Lots of people want to talk to me but don't send payment until days, weeks, or even months later. That's perfectly fine as I don't pressure my clients. They pay me when they chose to pay me. However, I need to clarify this. I don't save a spot for someone just because they talk to me. There are times when people must be put on a waiting list depending on when I receive payment. I am a 'first come, first served' worker. Meaning I work the cases in the order of the payments I receive, not in the order of who talked to me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment