Saturday, December 1, 2012

Testimony From A Client - "Sandy" (Break-Up Work & Reconciliation Work)

The following is from a client who I will refer to as 'Sandy'. That is not her real name of course and she didn't want me to use just her first initial. Sandy hired me for break-up work and reconciliation work. When Sandy hired me she and her ex had been fighting non-stop. He was actually pretty nasty to her. But Sandy knew she wanted him back. This is what Sandy has to say. The 'xxxx' represent info that I had to censor to retain anonymity.

----- Original Message -----
From: xxxxx
Sent: 12/01/12 03:11 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Picture

So.. Today I woke up to a missed call and a text saying "u suck" lol. Well when I finally talked to him he wanted me to talk to him. Which felt good.. Then.. This may get personal..lol. But he wanted me to talk "dirty" to him.. So yea lol. We talked for a while and the way he was talking just kinda made it seem like he was missing me.. Yes intimately but also cause he was talking about wanting my warm body against his and looking at my face.. So what do u think about this? I'm not obsessing over it but I am happy about it. Even tho I would rather it be in person.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone


Sandy went on to send me this after I asked her if I could post it on my blog....

----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 12/01/12 06:03 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Picture

Yes u can post it.. U can use an alternative name..

Also since hiring you I have not doubted your work.. I've been impressed with everything I've experienced..I love that you actually communicate with me! I'm so happy that I'm seeing the results whether they be big or small! This has definitely been a great experience and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.. I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know who needs help, cause you've helped me and taught me patience and to be positive in the short time I've known you! Thank you so much. I am excited to see further results from my reconciliation work!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment