Monday, December 17, 2012

Testimony From A Client

I got an email from a client I will call "Shawna" (not her real name). Shawna hired me for reconciliation work back in late August/early September. The "xxx" represent info I've censored for anonymity purposes.

----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 12/17/12 08:52 PM
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com

Like i said earlier xxxx told xxxx that he ran into me at the club. He texted me today saying that he wants to see me. right now we r supposed to meet up friday. I'm so excited! I'll let you know how it went down. you were so right and it did surprise me how you said it would manifest. i wasnt even thinking about it at all and it just happened. so how do you think i should play it from here?
 


And....


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 12/17/12 08:59 PM
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com

yes, you can use it. don't use my real name tho. what I really like about you doc is that you are so honest. u don't play games and you know how to treat people. i know i drove you nuts with all my questions but you were the first root wroker i've ever hired and id din't know what to expect. i still want to work on that other thing i told you about so i'll be in touch maybe in jan. thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment