Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today is 12/12/12!

Feeling wacky today? 12/12/12 is a very special day. In fact, it's the last repeating number date this century! We've already gone through the remaining repeating number dates, 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, etc.. Isn't it amazing that we are alive at this time to experience these odd dates?

According to numerologists, today is a good day for luck to smile upon you. It's also a good day for energy. I'm not a numerologist but 12/12/12 also breaks down to 3/3/3/ or 3x3, which is 9, a power number.

Wishing you luck on this strange day!

12/12/12 Is A Good Day, Say Astrologers; A Calendar Quirk Say Scientists

7 comments:

  1. Was wonderin if u cud help me with a case.....please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Anonymous at 12:14 AM,

      You need to send me an email to my address, per the instructions in the column to the right. My email address is MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      Blessings,

      -Doc

      Delete
    2. An error came bak to my email addr..i dont knw if u have a gmail.com account or what....u put mail.com...

      Delete
    3. It's mail.com, MySecretHoodoo@mail.com.

      However, if for some reason it won't let you sent email to that address then use my email address for my other blog:

      TheDemoniacal@yahoo.com

      I've had one client tell me they couldn't email me at MySecretHoodoo@mail.com but they could email me fine at TheDemoniacal@yahoo.com. So either way it will get to me.

      Delete
    4. I sent you an email and txt mesgs from that person..i hope u received it.

      Delete
  2. Do u mean @gmail.com. or mail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, mail.com

      If it won't let you email me to MySecretHoodoo@mail.com then send it to my other email address:

      TheDemoniacal@yahoo.com

      Delete