Monday, February 25, 2013

Blizzard

We're supposed to be getting a blizzard today but at this point I doubt it's going to happen. The weather guy said yesterday that it would hit by noon and that we would get up to 8 inches. Then noon came and went and nothing. Now they are saying 1 to 3 inches with it hitting later tonight. But I seriously don't think anything will happen. It's just lightly rained off and on today. I know further west and down into Texas they are getting hit hard.

Addendum: News just said that just west of us they got like 17 inches of snow. They are saying we are now going to get like 6+ inches but even the weather guy is saying he doesn't agree with that and we might not get anything.

Update: The storm is ending. We aren't getting any snow in my area by west of us they have got like 20-25 inches of snow with 5ft drifts. At least one person has died when their roof collapsed due to snow.

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to ask how you faired with the snow but you beat me too it. I actually miss the snow, the last 2 storms have just left us with tons of rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. There was a storm a few days before this one and we only got like an inch of snow but it was too warm and wet for any to stick and it pretty much melted as soon as it hit the ground. But it was the big heavy snow which was really pretty. Yeah, I don't think we are going to get any significant snow this winter.

      Delete