Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Little Ghostie

I think I have a little invisible friend in my house. For the past 2 nights I went out for the evening. When I returned the items sitting on top of a table were on the floor, as if someone literally swept it off. I have dogs but they can't reach the table, let alone climb it and there is nothing on the table that would tempt them. Additionally, I left my computer on and when I came home last night it looked like someone was trying to do a search as it was on google and there was a "gar" typed into the search field with a drop down box with suggestions. Very weird.

Now, here's where things get a bit scary. I told my sister about this and she immediately thought that it was evil. She said she just knew that whatever it was that it was evil and meant to hurt me. Well, what she said made me remember about the client I recently had where I sensed a demon was after someone. It was my very first encounter with an actual demon and not just an earth-bound spirit. So I guess I'll be amping up my protection tonight and doing a strong cleansing. If anything else happens I'll have to go full-blown run-devil-run-type exorcism!

4 comments:

  1. I have a presence in my house but nothing bad. I hope things don't have to come to that for ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, nothing else has happened so I guess I'll wait and see.

      Delete
  2. Fairies can be very mischeivous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a fairy. And faries can be very dangerous, even deadly, according to actual legend.

      Delete