Saturday, February 16, 2013

Testimonial From A Client

This is Bianca (fake name for anonymity). She hired me to set a light for her. This is what she has to say. She gave me permission to use her first name but for her protection I've given her a pseudonym.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 02/16/13 02:54 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: My testimonial

I have been reading Doc Conjure's awesome blogs for a while now. I wrote to him a couple of times, and he was so kind with each. I have read so many horror stories about people who hire others to do spiritual work for them, only to find out the person wasn't legit. Doc Conjure was the ONLY person I wanted to work with, because he is wonderful, kind and obviously "the real deal". I have many health issues that cause a great deal of pain, and because of this have put on a lot of weight. Doc set a candle for me, and JUST from that my pain started going down, and for the first time in years I LOST 5lbs! I have been feeling so much better that I actually have HOPE! I completely had none before, and felt like giving up! God Bless you Doc!!! You are not only an amazingly talented worker, you are also a beautiful human being! I want EVERYONE to know what     you did for me! And you can use my REAL first name:)

No comments:

Post a Comment