Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Testimony From A Client

I recently did a reading for Patty (fake name for anonymity). This is what she has to say.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 02/26/13 08:58 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Hi.,

Ok here goes.
I've had a couple readings, which I've felt like I was just being told good things I wanted to hear.. Not with Doc he will tell you good and bad news.. Which is what i needed! at first I thought I was going to be an emotional wreck during my reading but I was surprisingly not! He has a great attitude from start to finish. I felt like it was truth.. Even when he said "I have some bad news"..& my stomach had knots in it, I didn't feel like he was telling me what I wanted to hear like others. & things he said were totally on the spot things about my life! I'm glad I chose to have a reading with him and will definitely have another soon!

Sent from my iPhone
 


Yes, I'm no fortune teller. I'm a psychic. If all you want is to be told what you want to hear they you will have to go elsewhere. I'm the real deal. I call it as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment