Saturday, March 23, 2013

Got Invited To A Spiritualist Church!

So today I went to the library and the same witch that was there last time who said to me, "Are you a witch...Well, are you?...Because I can tell.", invited me to her church. She still doesn't know that I'm a conjure worker and not a Wiccan.  I just assumed  it was a Wiccan group she was talking about but then said that it was a Spiritualist Church. I did a double-take as I wasn't even aware we had Spiritualist Churches here in Oklahoma. So she says it's a white house semi-near downtown Oklahoma City and she gave me the name and street corners. She said they hold service on Sundays with a healing session, followed by the service and a pot luck afterwards. They also hold classes on developing mediumship and one's psychic abilities. So I can't make it tomorrow but I do plan on visiting as I have never been to a Spiritualist Church before. Then she mentioned that a male witch had told her about a Wiccan Church called "Open Arms". She then asked me if I would like to go do that one too because she wants to go but doesn't know anyone so feels a little shy about going there herself.

At the library I discovered a copy of Katrina Hazzard-Donald's, "Mojo Workin': The Old African-American Hoodoo System." . So after reading it I will definitely write a review.

I also ate at Del Rancho, and boy am I stuffed. I'm about to pop! I'm gonna have to take a nap and sleep this off. For those who don't know Del Rancho is a chain here in Oklahoma that has the best chicken fried steak sandwiches. They are huge. The Del Rancho by my house is also the same one that Garth Brooks, Clint Black, and other famous country singers eat at. Most of the Del Ranchos are like small but this was is more like an actual restaurant.

Here's a Del Rancho commercial. This is not the location by me and it doesn't look like that one either.



Now, nap time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment