Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Apologize If I Have Given The Wrong Impression On Conjure Work

I need to apologize and explain to people who have read some of my blog posts on religion and are creating a false impression on conjure work.

Conjure work is not a religion. I've made this clear in the past that even though most conjure workers are Christian conjure work itself is not a religion.

People are continually sending me emails and wasting my time while being under the impression that conjure work is a religion and that as a religion we workers will do everything for free for people, no mater what they are asking. That belief is 100% wrong. I do offer free emergency work but for emergency situation only. I can write that until I'm blue in the face and I will still get countless emails from people who clearly do not lack the understanding to realize that what they are asking for is not an emergency and that an emergency has nothing to do with whether or not a person has the money to hire a worker. I'm also sick of the liars that contact me admitting they have good jobs but that for some reason they just can't afford to hire a worker. You aren't fooling me. I'm so sick of getting emails from liars and I can and will get nasty with folks when the situation calls for it.

If you do not have an emergency situation you MUST pay for conjure work. Technically it doesn't need to be money but there must be an exchange for the service. No exchange then you are just a parasite looking for a free meal.

2 Kings 8:8 KJV
And the king said unto Hazael, Take a present in thine hand, and go, meet the man of God, and enquire of the Lord by him, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?

This verse makes it real clear there must be an exchange and that you are not entitled to getting whatever you want for free. Even Jesus and the apostles when preaching did not minister, heal, and perform miracles for free for they were clothed, fed, taken into homes for the night(s), and were given money. There has to be an exchange. Since we live in modern times money is a good means of exchange.

When I meet with clients face-to-face I never accept any lies about the person having nothing to exchange or not having money. No matter your situation you always have something to exchange. In the past I've worked with people in desperate situations and I've told them to empty their pockets and I took the lowest coin they had in exchange for the service. There must be an exchange period, no ifs ands or butts. No lies are acceptable.

Now, another thing I want to touch on is the view on God that many people have who are contacting me for help. We conjure workers have a different view of God than your pastor, your preacher, your priest, whatever. We know that God's will will be done no matter what. However, when we pray we pray knowing that God will grant us what we ask. We claim it. We do NOT pray "if it's your will". That is not how Christ taught us to pray. God's will will be done no matter what. Likewise, I'm really tired of getting emails from people saying they want conjure work only if it's God's will. Say for example they want to reconcile with a lover but only if it's God's will. Honey, God don't give a damn. We have free will. Not every single aspect of our lives is mapped out. If God wanted you to be with a person you would be with them. However, even if you are not with that person it doesn't mean that God is against such a union. Let me phrase it in a way that people might understand it better. Say a little kid is praying for a new bicycle. So the kid prays, "God, if it's your will I would like a new bicycle". Now, does God really care if the kid gets a new bicycle or not? No! If you want that bicycle you must claim it! If God meant for the kid to have a bicycle then he would have already had one and would not need to ask for it.  But that doesn't mean that it's wrong for the kid to pray for a bicycle! Likewise, It's not wrong to claim something as yours, knowing you will get it. God's will will always be done no matter what . You don't even need to think about that! So to hit this point home hard we workers do NOT pray and do conjure work, "if it's God's will". God's will will be done no matter what. Instead, we know the proper way to pray and do work, that is we claim it and know that it is ours. Now, I know some people still won't understand what I'm writing about so let me try one more time to reach you. You wake up in the morning and get up and go to the kitchen. You open your cupboard and see a box of Frosted Flakes and a box of Cheerios. You pray, "God if it is in your will, please direct me to the cereal I should consume for breakfast". Do you finally get it? If God meant for you to eat a specific cereal you would not even be asking which one to eat. It's not important and God "don't give a damn", to be frank. You have free will. Not every single thing in our life is mapped out. Stop praying "if it's your will". God's will will ALWAYS be done. When you pray and when you do conjure work you do it by claiming it and KNOWING it will be granted.

Finally, I want to talk about people who are sending me emails wanting me to convince them that conjure work isn't "of the devil". Look, I don't give a damn even if you are willing to hire me and pay for the work. I will NEVER do that. I'm not a Pastor. I'm not a Preacher. I'm not a Priest. I don't care what your religious opinions are. Your religious views are your own. But I will never be caught in a position where I have to justify what I do in YOUR EYES. If you need to be persuaded that conjure work is not "of the devil" then I will save you the time and tell you that conjure work is not for you and that I would not take on your case.


No comments:

Post a Comment