Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Kathy (fake name for anonymity). Kathy is in another country and this is the first time I have done a reading for some one in another country. This is what she has to say about the experience.




----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 03/13/13 03:42 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Testimonial on my Reading

 
Hi Doc,
Just wanted to say it was a real pleasure to talk to you and have my reading today. (Please feel free to use this for your web page, but I would appreciate a name change) or leave out my last name...
I have been following your blog everyday with great interest and really like all of your postings - but I have to admit I was a bit skeptical before my reading, only because you are different from others I've seen offering services, only in that your payment method is different to the "norm" - and the fact you don't call international clients, I was worried my payment may have been lost or something, but I needn't have worried it got to you just fine! - Anyway that skepticism vanished the min you spoke to me. You were kind, helpful and took time to really listen to my concerns. Straight away you put me at ease and I felt I could just be myself , tell you anything and ask you what I needed to know. And you did just that - even the thing I didn't want to hear! no holds barred - straight out with it, which is what I like - there was no nonsense and no guess work you get with some readings. Not once during the call did I feel it was a waste of time and money. What got me most was you pin pointed something that I have known myself for a very long time and could not possibly have just guessed. Also the feeling that you genuinely do want and can help me was immediate.
The time flew by - I honestly didn't realize the half hour was up... I'm only sorry now I didn't book the full hour which I will do for my next reading. I am most definitely going to hire you for the work and would highly recommend you to anyone in need of help.
I look forward to working with you and seeing the changes and I feel very lucky already to have you on my side.
Please feel free to use the this testimonial for your web page, but I would appreciate a name change) or leave out my last name...


Okay, I just want to add that I get this a lot from people. I'm not a fortune teller. People don't pay me money for me to tell them what they want to hear. I'm a psychic. I tell what I genuinely pick up on and I call it as I see it. So for those interested in hiring me for a reading, conjure work, whatever, please know that I will tell you what I am picking up on as a psychic.

Oh, and I have no idea about the white box thing. I don't know why it does that sometimes when I copy and paste emails. If any blogger out there knows why or knows how to resolve it, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment