Sunday, March 17, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Judith (fake name for anonymity). Judith hired me for break up work and reconciliation work and this is what she has to say about it.

----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 03/17/13 03:59 PM
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: here it is

Doc asked me to write something on my experiences working with him. He said to tell the good, bad, and the ugly but I've had only good experiences with him. I hired him for some break up and reconciliation for my boyfriend. I honestly don't know why we broke up in the first place other than he said he needed some time a part. The next thing I know he's moving in to a new place in a nearby city and then he stops returning my calls. Next thing I know is that he has some other woman living there. I was about to lose my mind. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't even thinking of the magic stuff but I remembered that I had read doc's blog some time back and so I emailed him just to see what he would think. He recommended the work but he said that literally time was of the importance because if I waited to long then I would lose him for good. Only later did I learn that she had proposed to him! I'm so glad I hired doc because everything worked out. Turns out the woman was stealing from him and he kicked her out. That was not even a month, prolly 3 weeks after doc did the work. I was thinking it would take months before I saw results. Now he's looking for an apartment in our city and he is calling me daily. He's already been over to the house and I'm seriously thinking on asking him to just move in so we can build on things. I really don't know what else to say other than doc is the real deal. Exactly what he said would happen happened and I'm really pleased and would definitely recommend him.

2 comments:

  1. How long does the work usually takes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the situation. If you have any further questions please do not post them in a blog comment but email me directly at MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      Delete