Friday, April 19, 2013

Product Reviesws - 7 Sisters - Van Van Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Van Van
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Yellow
Label: A hand with the phrase, "Helping Hand For Success", a heart with an arrow through it with the word, "Love" written inside it and the word "Amor" written above it, an eye with the words, "Power" and "Protection", written underneath it, a pair of dice with the phrase, "Games & Play", a book with the word, "Dreams", written underneath it, and a four-leaf clover with the word, "Lottery", written underneath it , typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

The illustration is attractive. The illustration gives the impression that this is supposed to be an all-purpose oil. The fragrance is pleasant but is the same as all or most of the yellow oils. If one were to purchase this oil I would recommend using it as a base oil and adding items to the bottle. I would also recommend that if someone was going to purchase a yellow oil, make it this one. Otherwise you will get fed up with them. I may or may not purchase this oil again.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6182

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 5.


Note; This concludes my reviews of 7 Sisters oils. These are all of the oils I have purchased over the years. Save a possibly few oils, I probably will not be purchasing any more of this line of oils. I will admit that the oils have their quaint appeal. It's just that the color and scent of the oils is so repetitive that I quickly got fed up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment