Sunday, April 14, 2013

Product Review - 7 Sisters - Bat's Blood Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Bat's Blood
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: A flying bat dripping blood into a bowl with the full moon in the background, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

Nice looking bottle, the illustration is attractive. However, this is a red oil and almost all of the red oils have the same scent. I will be honest. I hate the red oils. The red dye used is so strong it will stain your clothing and possibly other surfaces. The only good thing about this oil is that it can be used as a base for Bat's Blood ink. Yes, the red dye used is so strong you can use it as ink. It actually looks like blood when you get it on your hands. If I were to ever purchase this oil again I would only use it as a base oil and add stuff to the bottle.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6062

Score: With 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 3. I only give it that high of a rating because it can be used as Bat's Blood Ink. I really hate the red oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment