Sunday, April 14, 2013

Product Reviews - 7 Sisters - Bend Over Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Bend Over
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Orange
Label: A woman and a man bending over at the waist, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients

Nice looking bottle with attractive illustration. The oil has a nice fragrance. I love this oil and have bought it maybe 3 or 4 times over the years. It's one of the few 7 Sisters oils I have no problems with other than there's no natural ingredients used in it's creation. I add roots, herbs, and other stuff to the bottle. I would definitely recommend it.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6063

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this oil a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment