Sunday, April 14, 2013

Product Reviews - 7 Sisters - Break Up Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Break Up
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Brown
Label: A heart broken in two with a man in one half looking to the left and a woman in the other half looking to the right, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

I like the illustration. It suits the purpose. This a brown oil. All the brown oils smell the same. If you are going to purchase this oil I would recommend using it as a base oil and adding ingredients to the bottle. Since this is a brown oil and all brown oils smell the same I would recommend only purchasing one brown oil and avoiding all the other brown oils. So if I was ever going to order another brown oil this would be it. I actually like this one and would purchase it again.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6071

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment