Friday, April 19, 2013

Product Reviews - 7 Sisters - Reversible Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Reversible
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: A weird mask with an arrow pointing up and an arrow pointing down, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

The illustration is weird but I guess creating an illustration for reversible products may be difficult to do. This is a red oil. I hate the red oils. The dye is too strong and will stain your clothing. It also looks like blood on your hands. The scent is the same as most, if not all of the red oils. If one were to purchase this I would advise using it as a base oil and adding items to the bottle. I would not purchase this oil again.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6157

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment