Friday, April 19, 2013

Product Reviews - 7 Sisters - Steady Work Oil

Brand: 7 Sisters
Type: Oil
Name: Steady Work
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Green
Label: An employee clocking in for work, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

The illustration is attractive and suits the purpose. This is a green oil. All of the green oils smell the same, which I noted before that a reader believed smelled like soap or shampoo. This should not be confused with the light green oils, such as Compelling Oil, which has zero fragrance and even though it is advertised as "perfumed oil". If one were to purchase this oil I would recommend using it as a base oil and adding items to the bottle. I would not purchase this oil again because I'm not a big fan of the scent of the oil .

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6176

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment