Thursday, April 25, 2013

Product Reviews - Gold Label Psychic Oils - Protection Oil

Brand: Gold Label Psychic Oils
Type: Oil
Name: Protection
Bottle: Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color: Red
Label: Gold label with the word "Alleged" written in bold at the top followed underneath with "oil" and "Protection" under that , typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients.

The label is just so-so. They seemed to have used the same type of label that they use for the Anna Riva line of oils. This is a red oil. I hate the red oils. The dye is so strong it will stain your clothing and it looks like blood on your hands. It has the same scent that almost all of the red oils have. If one were to purchase this oil I would advise using it as a base oil and adding items to the bottle. I would never purchase this oil again, or any other from this product line.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/1806

Score: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 1.


Note: This will be my one and only review for the Gold Label Psychic Oils line as I will not be purchasing any more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment