Saturday, April 13, 2013

Product Reviw - 7 Sisters - Adam & Eve Oil

Brand - 7 Sisters
Type - Oil
Name - Adam & Eve
Bottle - Square, 1/2 fl. oz (14ml) bottle
Color - Pink
Label - Illustration of Adam & Eve in  the Garden of Eden, typical name and logo of company with list of ingredients

This is a nice looking bottle. The illustration is attractive. The oil is a nice shade of pink. The oil has a nice perfume-like fragrance. This oil would make a good base to include other items, such as herbs, roots, and minerals. I would definitely buy this and recommend this to people who are interested. However, I would state that if I was going to ever buy this again I would use it as a base oil and add ingredients to the bottle but I'm sure people use the oil as is.

Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6058

Score: With 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this product a 7. It would have been a 10 save for the fact that there are no natural ingredients used in it's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment