Sunday, April 7, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Michelle (fake name for anonymity). Michelle is a repeat client of mine but got her first reading with me today. This is what she has to say.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 04/07/13 03:11 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Hello

This morning I had my first reading with Doc. I didnt quite know what to expect givin that I previously had terrible experiences with other conjure workers/psychics. To my surprise Doc was very sweet with a very calming voice guiding and answering all the questions I had for him. He was on point with his reading and straightforward without "sugar coating" or telling me what I wanted to hear. I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend him to anyone who are skeptical about his readings. Im guilty of being a repeat client of his and I can guarantee that he's honest and gives his 110%!! Ive seen amazing results and currently working w him for other conjure work. What can I say, Doc delivers!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment