Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Patty (fake name for anonymity). Patty got a reading with me this morning and this is what she has to say about it. Note: Patty sent email to my email for my second blog. She had to do this because there was problems sending her email. For anyone else, please send me emails to MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

From: xxxx
To: thedemoniacal@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Reading



Hi Doc,

Not long ago finished my first reading with you so here is my Good, Bad and Ugly as requested:
1: The GOOD: - Doc was right on time as promised wtih his phone call and he was very polite.
2: The BAD : - There wasnt really anything bad. I told Doc that I will most definitely be in touch once I figure out my finances.
3: There was no ugly. Doc was straight foward and honest, I felt. Eventhough the reading was non-eventful in terms of positive things to look foward to, I still feel like he is a good man with VERY good intentions and will be there to help when you need him. I will definitely be back to engage Doc in the work we discussed.

Thank you Doc for your honesty, in a world full of GREED, DECEPTION AND LIES. You are truly a breath of fresh air!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment