Monday, April 22, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is China (fake name for anonymity). China got an email reading with me today and this is what she has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 04/22/13 08:57 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Would like to get an email reading

Oh then we need to get to work don't we?? Lol!!
And, since you got to my reading sooner than expected, I have a review for you!! Hope it is ok!
I wanted to write this review to tell everyone what an amazing reading I received from Doc. I needed to get some insight on my on again off again boyfriend and our recent breakup. So, of course the first place i went was the internet.
I knew who seemed to know their business and was transparent about themselves. There are so many scammers out there! one has to be careful! during my search, I came across Doc's blog and was really impressed with his discussions on rootwork. I am familiar enough with rootwork to know that Doc knew what he was talking about!
I booked a reading with him and had no qualms about shipping the cash to him. He stayed on top of things and checked in with me the moment he received payment. He even emailed me because i was a day late getting back to him due to a hectic work schedule. (Sorry again about that Doc!) He is so trustworthy!!
He actually got to my reading sooner than expected and picked up on some items that I never mentioned. Definitely insightful and straightforward. He does not mince words and will tell it like it is wether you want to hear it or not!! He told me some things that I really did not expect or want to hear, but it was not all bad. I still have a chance to have to love of my life back.
If you are looking for a reader who is honest, will let you know the truth of the matter and help guide you in the direction you need to go, then Doc is your man!
Doc, I just have to say thank you again. Even though some of what you said hurt, to know there is still hope helps to make it easier to bear.
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment