Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Update On My Grandmother

My readers may know from my blog entries that my grandmother was in the hospital and was pretty bad. She passed away about 10 minutes ago. We really thought she was going to pull through. She was taken off of life support and did just fine. They moved her to a regular room. The only problem wast that she wasn't speaking and we assumed that perhaps she had a mini stroke. But we just got the call that she had passed about 10 minutes ago.

I want to thank my readers for their prayers and those of you who have sent me kind emails. I appreciate it. I'm very depressed at the moment because I, and my whole family, actually thought she was going to pull through.

10 comments:

  1. Doc I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep your family in my prayers. Momma Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Sorry to hear about your loss. Sending prayers and thoughts of love/comfort to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc,
    Sorry for your lost. Sending you warm hugs and soothing prayers for you and your family. Best wishes.
    PS: I'm thankful for your grandmother because through her, we got you! Be blessed. Take care.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. She's actually my step-Grandma but she was there my whole life growing up. But I understand what you mean.

      Delete
  4. You and your family are in my prayer's Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc, I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. RH

    ReplyDelete