Monday, April 1, 2013

What A Consultation Is Not

Several times a month I get people who request a consultation with me but during the consultation it becomes absolutely clear these people have no clue what a consultation is. So let me break it down for you.

1.) Most worker charge for a consultation. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, the person is not going to hire their services and is just wanting somebody to talk to. By charging for a consultation the worker gets paid for their time even if the person decides not to hire the worker.

2.) A consultation is not a free psychic reading. I get this a lot.

3.) A consultation is not a free conjure work lesson, as in, "I just need you to give me three or four tricks I can do on my own as I don't want to hire a worker." -Uh, no!

4.) A consultation is not a commitment to hire the worker nor does it mean the worker has decided to take on the case.

A consultation is simply a conversation a person holds with a worker to discuss a situation and to see if conjure work may be effective, as well as get all the important relevant information. Usually the worker will do some form of reading to determine if they can take on the case but that doesn't mean this is a reading for the would be client. But some workers do include a reading, which is also another reason why they charge for a consultation.

Now, I do not charge for email consultations. Because of this, I don't put up with any of the stuff above. I will not give a free psychic reading to a person. I will not give out multiple free works for a person to do themselves during a "consultation". If you want a reading or want conjure coaching then you will pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment