Friday, April 19, 2013

Yay! Got My Passthrough In And Other Vaping News

Since I'm on the computer a lot I decided to purchase an e-cig passthrough. Basically it pugs in to you computer or laptop with a USB connection and you don't have to worry about charging batteries. If you want, you can also purchase a car charger with a USB port and you can vape in your car w/out having to worry about recharging the batteries as well.

Here's the kind I got. I got it in metallic red.

http://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-king-auto-usb-passthrough-3879

However, if you get it then know that it takes the 808 cartridges. You can buy those at the same site though. I bought the blanks and just filled them with my e-juice.

http://www.vapor4life.com/premium-coolcarts-vapor-king-blank-cartomizers-4798

So I'm quite happy!

But I do have some sad news. :(

I turned on an old high-school friend to vaping and now she's waffling, thinking that vaping's not safe and that smoking cigarettes are somehow safer. Vaping is far safer than smoking. With smoking you are inhaling 4,000+ chemicals, 60 of which are known carcinogens with multiple others suspected of also being carcinogens. With vaping all you get is water, glycerin (either propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin or a mixture thereof), nicotine, and flavor. The flavoring are the same types used in cooking. The glycerins used are also found in cosmetics and medicines, as well as food products. So is vaping 100% safe. Well, no. Is it safer than cigarettes -YOU BETCHA!

YouTube User Vaping Volcano Passthrough





And this is perhaps my favorite vaping video I've found on YouTube.


6 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Stay encouraged. Here's a quote for you: "Smoking=suicide on the installment plan." ~Dr. Max Gomez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That's a great quote. I know i saw the light on the road to Damascus and I'm never going back to cigarettes. I love vaping.

      Delete
  2. That last video just confused me about what to buy lol. I'll stick with my blue and 21st century. I'd like to know how to refill them with the juice but I don't even know where to start with that lol. So until I figure that out, refill cartridges for me ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop the mouthpiece off of the blue carts. You can use a safety pin, paper clip, whatever, just tick it in the hole of the mouthpiece and pop it off. Go buy some e-juice. You can buy it online or at a vape shop near you. Then drip drops of the e-juice around the filler. Inside it will be a hole with filler wrapped around it. Drip it on the filler until it won't hold anymore. Get some kleenex or toilette paper or paper towl. Blow on it to get rid of any excess juice. Wipe it down, pop the top back on and vape. It's just that easy. I don't know about 21st century so can't help you with that.

      Delete
  3. Oh well thanks for that! I figured out how to pop off the end cap on a blu disposable, but after just trying on a left over 21 century end cap, not so easy. I'd say go with the blu if ya want easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, refilling cartos are generally not for disposable because once the batteries go bad you can't recharge. So if you get the kit with the rechargable batteries then you can really save money by reilling.

      Delete